• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

It's difficult sometimes to not say something which isn't sneering and condescending, so I won't. I was involved in 2 separate conversations today that would make your toes curl, one about the small boats, the other about what will happen to the criminal justice system under Labour. I just have a feeling it'll be a comfortable majority but not the 100+ landslide predicted
I was talking to someone the other day, and he genuinely couldn't understand why I thought his idea to stop the boats was crazy. He genuinely suggested we pop over to Calais, and just buy all their inflatable boats they're coming over on. No boats to buy, they can't cross 🤦‍♂️ These people walk free amongst us

I was talking to someone the other day, and he genuinely couldn't understand why I thought his idea to stop the boats was crazy. He genuinely suggested we pop over to Calais, and just buy all their inflatable boats they're coming over on. No boats to buy, they can't cross 🤦‍♂️ These people walk free amongst us

I really hope he's not a neighbor of yours, sounds like the sort of cunt i would *dismember in my garage*

* Not serious.

My God, this is desperate and it's only the first week...

All I can see when they post this

1716979062565.png

is this

il_570xN.5496475438_mrvo.jpg

If you take the view that every Tory is a wanker then he is. If you see it as one element of their personality, be it in his case a large one, then he's decent.

Doesn’t help anyone having a delusional opposition, the country is in a massively worse place because of Tory extremism.

U
If you take the view that every Tory is a wanker then he is. If you see it as one element of their personality, be it in his case a large one, then he's decent.
Dale is a wanker generally. If I judged people solely on party loyalties I'd have to cut off most of my family and a fair few friends.

Back