• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Even Clarkson thinks this is bullshit

1716825838852.png

Lucy Allan suspended after saying she’ll support the reform candidate.

Telford won’t miss her.
Staying a dickhead right until the end. Just a shame I haven't got the chance to vote her out as she's scuttling away

He's got poorer skills than the classes of 5 year old I teach...
He is such a moron, its like me playing a bit of tennis to try and appeal to the middle classes.

(I wouldn't because I'm shit, and I'd look like a twat)

Tax breaks for pensioners if Sunak gets elected. Tax free income for pensioners will rise to ensure that the state pension isn’t taxed.
I can’t quite think of why the only cohort of the electorate currently predicted to be majority Conservative voters are being thrown extra incentives to ensure that they don’t change their minds.

Tax breaks for pensioners if Sunak gets elected. Tax free income for pensioners will rise to ensure that the state pension isn’t taxed.
I can’t quite think of why the only cohort of the electorate currently predicted to be majority Conservative voters are being thrown extra incentives to ensure that they don’t change their minds.
We ain’t all, golf playing, Mail reading, Brexiteers you know. ;)

There's not been an election in the last century where the governing party are going to get so obviously destroyed, including 97. It's quite liberating to just think this is all just irrelevant, inconsequential noise.

It's meaningless drivel, the state pension is already way lower than the standard personal allowance.

Short stuff - your team. If it even genuinely is that, has been promoted to the Premier League.

It hasn’t been the premiership in eons. This try hard guff just makes you look even more of a dishonest cunt. An achievement as your policy does that with stunning effect too

It will be by 2027 on current estimates.
That's assuming that personal allowances won't change. I'd like to think Labour would be a bit more reasonable to people at the bottom of the earnings ladder. Yes I'm naive.

It's difficult sometimes to not say something which isn't sneering and condescending, so I won't. I was involved in 2 separate conversations today that would make your toes curl, one about the small boats, the other about what will happen to the criminal justice system under Labour. I just have a feeling it'll be a comfortable majority but not the 100+ landslide predicted

Last edited:
I met plenty of them when canvassing in Wellingborough. Not very nice. Swing to Labour was still over 28%.

It's difficult sometimes to say something which isn't sneering and condescending, so I won't. I was involved in 2 separate conversations today that would make your toes curl, one about the small boats, the other about what will happen to the criminal justice system under Labour. I just have a feeling it'll be a comfortable majority but not the 100+ landslide predicted
I know that you went against the narrative of the Brexit predictions to say that leave would win. You were almost spot on with the Johnson/get Brexit done forecasts.
You should therefore get on the 12s on Betfair for the Conservatives to lose between 100&150 seats and/or 4.5 for them to lose between 150&200.

Back