• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull (H) 3/4 Build-up thread

look at that little bitch trying to draw a penalty

nooooo the streammm gahhhhh

Not fucking good enough.

it shouldn't have taken conceding and then scoring again to make the team want to put in effort

Calm down.

Beat Cardiff on Friday and it's more or less done & dusted. You can't win every game.

Indeed. Having gone two one down will definitely take the draw.

two one down sorry

Not a disaster. But as wrong as Nuno has got it all season.

Messing with a settled back three. Centre half at wing back against relegation fodder. Realising mistake at half time but putting more players out of position. Finally sticking a lad in there who was clearly capable of starting.

wolvestv rubbish tonight - couldn't see the last 2 goals !!!

If we beat Cardiff it's a good point, we are in silly season now the teams towards the bottom will all start picking up points. Disappointed with the first goal and overall we were a bit flat but I'll take the point. 1 win from promotion boys.

Well. Considering where we were 10 mins ago, at least we got that point. Could be the difference between the title going to us or Cardiff. Not that the management don't already know, but looks like we still need some decent summer signings.

Think we'll give Cardiff a taste of our medicine now.

A disjointed performance but not really surprising given the effort at Boro.

Hull are fools to themselves, if they hadn't pissed about wasting so much time they'd have probably won that. I don't get how they're near the bottom.

MGW has surely earned himself more minutes.

Rest up boys, Friday is the big one

We tend to put in good performances after fuckups. But I'd rather we didn't do it on purpose.

Watched a stream on periscope. We blew hot and cold, we seemed to dawdle on the ball at time, specially Cav. Our passing was shite, we were practically shooting the ball at each other at times. Bennett had a decent run into their half towards the end but overall wasn't great. Fair play to Oskar for saving our blushes but tonight was a good chance to get an advantage over Cardiff and we didn't take it.

Quite worrying how our game falls apart without Neves.

Back