• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull 2 - Wolves 1 dissapointing end for our U21s verdict thread

Thats Kenny for you..just go Kenny, you wont bring this team forward

We have the look of a team going nowhere, with a summer of very little investment who knows where we will find ourselves next season.

One step closer to the end of the season. Unlucky at the end silly free kick.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Nothing going forward was not a surprise given that we have no forwards (or at least none that can cope with the way we are playing)

Thought Doherty did more than OK until he had a total brain fade and gave away the FK in the last minute - though if it not been for the one bit of real quality in the game it wouldn't have mattered.

Thought that Hause & Iorfa coped well (particularly as the latter will be rusty in that position) & Deslandes will have learnt a lot from that game

In many ways the senior players didn't do enough - Henry was poor, Saville was lucky to stay on, Price not as commanding as he needed to be, Edwards OK for the first half but dissapeared after that, Ikeme an absolute rickett for their first

et's be honest he may well be a lovely bloke but siggy is $#@!ing awful as a championship striker just awful. Is it me?

et's be honest he may well be a lovely bloke but siggy is $#@!ing awful as a championship striker just awful. Is it me?

Cannot fault his effort. He isn't a lone striker though, especially when this system really isolates the front man and he does lack quality and threat. He won't be here in a month's time anyway.

Siggy worked hard but is not a lone striker in any way, shape or form

Not someone you would build a team around & suspect that he's not one to offer another contract to. There will be better for what we are paying him

Thats Kenny for you..just go Kenny, you wont bring this team forward

We had him sacked before Xmas guys so its no surprise how he is managing. He is the most negative manager since hoddle. A new owner is desperately needed to bin loads off

Once again don't get the hate for Björn. What more could he have done today? It doesn't matter who we play up front, they're going to look shite in this system.

Siggy had a glorious chance second half but poor finish. Wasn't that impressed with Deslandes to be honest, agree he may have been nervous but even so thought he loked shaky and lucky not to concede the penalty. Ikeme poor ...again.

how is Razak Boukari doing? ;)

Siggy did OK & worked hard throughout the game, but did get a couple of (half?) chances, but really doesn't convince that he is likely to score

Once again don't get the hate for Björn. What more could he have done today? It doesn't matter who we play up front, they're going to look shite in this system.

not just this game. Strikers has to score goals, he doesnt, end of..we have handled him with diapers long enough

Cannot fault his effort. He isn't a lone striker though, especially when this system really isolates the front man and he does lack quality and threat. He won't be here in a month's time anyway.

Agreed mate but if you put a wolves shirt on me and you we would show a lot of effort. Your scoring record would be no worse than his nil would it and as a keeper I would have been mortified by the first hull goal worthy of any blooper reel.

Once again don't get the hate for Björn. What more could he have done today? It doesn't matter who we play up front, they're going to look $#@!e in this system.

Score, hit the target , produce a better final ball. Apart from that nothing. And its not hate. I want him to do well but he huffs puffs and doesn't score and we had enough of that with Doyle

Score, hit the target , produce a better final ball. Apart from that nothing. And its not hate. I want him to do well but he huffs puffs and doesn't score and we had enough of that with Doyle

Indeed..actually i would put a 100 pound bet that Ebanks-Blake would score more than Siggy

It may be harsh and it may be cause I am very annoyed but if I was a millionaire owner jacket thelwell moxey henry MacDonald ikeme Siggy Coady would not be here come 1 st August.

It may be harsh and it may be cause I am very annoyed but if I was a millionaire owner jacket thelwell moxey henry MacDonald ikeme Siggy Coady would not be here come 1 st August.

agree with most, maybe keep henry as cover

Back