• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) 26/2 Build-Up

Fuck knows why people are calling for Traore. He's really not very good.

We're starting to get better, MGW looking sharp.
Boly header was our best chance, whatever we are trying (and that seems to be forgetting about the right side of the pitch) isn't working.
Traore scares the shit out of defenders and would offer something completely different to what's been served up.

Neves is giving Costa a run for his money in terrible performance stakes.

Fuck knows why people are calling for Traore. He's really not very good.

We're starting to get better, MGW looking sharp.

Probably because we've been slow and lethargic all game, which no matter what else you think of him, Traore is not

gahhh doherty's elbow offside there. coulda had something maybe

We haven’t got in the final third very often. But when we have it’s been horrific

To say Doherty as been underused this half is an understatement.... Must have the mang.

Trying to work out that final substitution. Simply had to be Adama for me. Offers you that unpredictability and chaos that can win you a game. Not quite sure what Costa offers us these days - but would love for him to prove me wrong. Adama is probably sat on the bench thoroughly pissed off.

Trying to work out that final substitution. Simply had to be Adama for me. Offers you that unpredictability and chaos that can win you a game. Not quite sure what Costa offers us these days - but would love for him to prove me wrong.

100%

Doherty to Dendoncker, Doherty makes a run down the line and so Dendocker fucks a 50yard ball back into our half??

Come on Wolves. Let's have another late goal.

If Moutinho was'nt injured it should have been dendonker off leaving it open for a 343 but MGW cant play alongside Neves in a game like this

Back