• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

UKIP appeal is due to their perceived tough positions on immigration and the EU.

Like some Tories they want the EU but only on their terms i.e. lots of lovely trade but none of the rights and regulations that protect workers. It'll never happen and we'd end up isolated as a result.

Fears about immigration are really fears about lack of good housing, poor job security and stretched public services. I can't imagine UKIP will address any of these issues.

If someone enters your home , while you are sleeping , and takes your food from your fridge .You won't be happy when you wake up and have no food . That is my Spanish brother in laws views on immigration . He says his views have nothing to do with race , but to with contributing all your life , then someone comes and takes , what is yours , without ever contributing .

I have travelled alot and have different views , but realise that people often have views that are to do with what they see or hear , or how they are bought up .

Britain is a better place for being tollerant .

@ukipweather

UkipWeather ‏@UkipWeather 9h
The sun makes a brief appearance after John Barrowman stubs his toe on the corner of a wardrobe

UkipWeather ‏@UkipWeather 22h
An area of low intelligence centred around the Daily Mail will cause severe outbreaks of capital letters and exclamation marks

UkipWeather ‏@UkipWeather 2h
A lingering look between 2 men at a gym in York has sparked concerns from residents living near the River Ouse

Love it

wow. so is everyone who has a different view on immigration to yourself uneducated scum?

It appears so, although in recent years ( Labour apology ) they've gone from being xenophobic racists to funny uneducated scum. That's progress I would think.

I love to listen to PMQ's. It's a bit of theatre but it's democracy in action.
A citizen of China or North Korea would think it was brilliant.

PMQ's will not give votes to UKIP.

No real power or thought process is involved in Parliament. It's a good career move and that's about it. The main parties are the same and it's all slick, spun mud slinging. Leave the economy and planning to the suits in the city and the corporate giants. They'll always need the yes man to fool us into thinking we really have a democracy.

Nah. Blair had only been a party leader for 3 years when he won a landslide. Thirsty has already been in power longer than that.

Hence why I quoted ," but playing to an illiterate dumb electorate gets you votes .To win with a landslide , could mean there were a lot of dumb voters out there .

Nah. Blair had only been a party leader for 3 years when he won a landslide. Thirsty has already been in power longer than that.

slightly silly comparison given that blair was in charge of one of the big two parties, and farage is in charge of a party he's had to build largely himself.

I'm not saying Farage is amazing - just that your comparison's a bit daft.

Back