• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) 07/11/15 Build up and Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta have sympathy with Jose Mourihno with this Ref, why does the Championship always after suffer with shit Premier League Refs

Wolves bang average Burnley similar. Ojo is having a mare

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Been ok so far, nothing exciting from either team. Ojo trying to hard to score instead of trying to create for the team.

I'd take him off for Byrne.

I'd say we are a higher level of bang average than normal though. Wouldn't be surprised if it ended like this, Henry comfortably our best player, Afobe more up for it, Ojo having his usual performance when he starts

Looks like Ikeme is coming on

Afobe breaks, to Edwards - out to Ojo but his shot is well over.

Ojo doesn't seem to start games well, time for Byrne?

Ojo booked for diving again - not sure from the commentary that he did though that's the way its been given

Nice ball from Ojo to Afobe back to Ojo, who beats his man.... and goes flying.
Ref instantly blows for simulation, so we lose the initiative, lose possession and that's the 2nd time this game that he's dived.
Needs a blast from Kenny otherwise he's gonna end up with a tag like Ashley Young. Diving Twat.

Decent attack by Wolves Byrne getting at the defenders and a good cross from Golbourne floats just past the far post.

Sounds, from what i'm reading???(if that makes sense) that Henry is wolves MOM so far.

Terrific ball from Henry to a flying Edwards, just inside the box slips uit to Afobe past his man shoots and.... it's a fraction past the post!
That looked in, Gosh that was close!

Henry - good cross to Edwards who gets in behind the defence - down to Afobe but shot only just wide. Fair opportunity there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back