• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Anyone else on here love sour beer? Currently drinking a beer called First World Problems by Stewart Brewing which is a 6% Belgian IPA. Just stunning.

Yes it's amazing!

I only had my first one the other week and I've loved it ever since! Really refreshing!

Never had it I don't think Lycan.

Get your hands on something by Wild Beer co. It'll blow your mind.

Yes it's amazing!

I only had my first one the other week and I've loved it ever since! Really refreshing!

I've only just gotten into it as well but I've loved every one I've tried. Which beers have you had?

Anyone else on here love sour beer? Currently drinking a beer called First World Problems by Stewart Brewing which is a 6% Belgian IPA. Just stunning.

Belgian IPA = Sour?

You've lost me.

Stuck at a wedding tonight, should've been going to see Kevin Bridges, at least they have bottles of Innis & Gunn behind the bar.

Belgian IPA = Sour?

You've lost me.

Very broad style of beer. It was like a slightly hopped up Farmhouse sour. The yeast definitely punched above the hops in that one.

Wild Beer is from a tiny hamlet just outside my home village in Somerset.

Twisted Barrel, Sine Qua Non

Beautiful piney, orangey, tropical and bitter session IPA. Absolutely beautiful.

Did you just find as many glare air freshener's as you could and then choose random words to post? Is it a code for something else?

Machin's best description was on twitter the other day...something about a fat, malty bum and a tropical hairdo! :icon_lol:

Ha! Yeah, that was the Redwell Steam Lager. One of my better synopses :D

Went to the Barton Arms in Brum yesterday afternoon with my folks and my uncle. Can't believe I've not been before - it's awesome. Lots of Oakham ales on tap - I went for the JHB as I hadn't 'reviewed' it on UnTappd yet, but they had Inferno, Citra etc. And some Purity beers.

Fabulous interior and the Thai food they were serving smelt amazing - wish we could have stayed for food.

You see, I don't think I have the will power to go to an Oakham pub and not have a Citra!

Just had a look at their website and the Zona Cesarini sounds amazing!

“Zona Cesarini” is Italian slang for “the eleventh hour”. By adding as many hops as possible at the very last moment available, the selection of Japanese, American, Australian and New Zealand varieties releases an outstanding burst of tropical fruit aromas that has to be smelled to be believed. A balanced body with a smooth coconut milk mouthfeel and a dry, crisp finish make for their most famous beer so far.

B&M are selling Oakham Citra for £1.79 - is it actually worth the hype you lot give it?

Yes. Best pint I've had in the past couple of months.

Back