• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

That is a pretty big wheelie bin

aeNVLvv_460sa.gif

Blooming 'eck the Russians keep topping themselves when it comes to roof topping.

The question has to be WHY?

Some people want the adrenaline rush but at over 650 meters it must be a near heart attack level for anxiety when you are climbing up a crane with no harness or equipment.

Last edited:
Some people want the adrenaline rush but at over 650 meters it must be a near heart attack level for anxiety when you are climbing up a crane with no harness or equipment.

I'd say anything over about 30 feet for me would be preventative - I couldn't go up a fully extended ladder, but I don't mind the Eiffel Tower or going up in a plane.
But for these fuckers, they couldn't care less, that 'fear of heights' thing is missing. I don't think that once they go above 50-100 feet it makes much difference to them, if they fall they're gonna die doesn't matter if it was off the wing of a plane or the roof of a building.

I'll tell you that it makes me recoil and crunch right back into my padded executive chair when i just LOOK at these things....

Back