• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

A bit of a landmark moment...

FancastDavid

Reaction score
Tomorrow night (Friday 7th February) Wolves Fancast, the original weekly Wolves podcast, are recording our 400th episode at the Lych Gate Tavern in Town from 7pm.

If you've ever listened to the show and want your 2 minutes say, now is your chance.

We're looking at some of the key games from the last 30 years and talking about our points of view. Whether we saw it live, on the TV, or followed it bt teletext, we're sharing fan memories of how we followed and celebrated those moments.

Or just join us for a drink afterwards to celebrate a landmark episode of the podcast.

More details below:

https://wolvesfancast.com/wolves-fancast-hits-400-take-part-in-the-landmark-episode/

Shame its being held in that Tory shithole, may have come otherwise.

Shame its being held in that Tory shithole, may have come otherwise.

What if one of our group in attendance was a staunch Labour supporter and can join you over a pint over why you hate the tories, would that convince you pacamac?

What if one of our group in attendance was a staunch Labour supporter and can join you over a pint over why you hate the tories, would that convince you pacamac?

Nah mate soz, that pub's dead to me since they allowed Boris in for his photo op.

Don't wory, I'll still give the fancast an occasional listen.

Nah mate soz, that pub's dead to me since they allowed Boris in for his photo op.

Don't wory, I'll still give the fancast an occasional listen.

Well as long as its the occasional listen, than none at all, that's some comfort.

Well as long as its the occasional listen, than none at all, that's some comfort.

Haha the 'occasional' is no reflection of the content I'm just not a massive podcast listener to be honest.

Haha the 'occasional' is no reflection of the content I'm just not a massive podcast listener to be honest.

and the Wolves choice is getting insane. Seems every other fan is setting up a Wolves Podcast at the moment

(Note - Not having ago at the Fancast here, the 1st Wolves podder that inspired the rest...)

You should get on it. So many podcasts out there now. But thanks for listening to our pod when you can.

and the Wolves choice is getting insane. Seems every other fan is setting up a Wolves Podcast at the moment

(Note - Not having ago at the Fancast here, the 1st Wolves podder that inspired the rest...)

Ha! No offence taken. Yep quite a few have started in the last few weeks, with a couple on their way from what I've heard. Including the one's due to come there could be 12 separate podcasts on Wolves...

Crazy really. But it gives people a variety of voices and shows to listen to so they can find the one that suits them. Podcasting and how to do it is a lot more accessible and cheaper to do now compared to even 2 years ago. You just need to spend a bit of money still if you want top quality audio.

The club's success has to be factored in as well. People want to ride of the success, which isn't a dig either.

What happens now we're on the way up doesn't it. Where were they when we were shit eh?

I only listen to podcasts that were around when we went to Chorley haha slightly kidding but do tend to just give a couple of the originals/early ones an occasion listen.

It's a lot easier to write/talk about shit teams, honestly :icon_lol:

Not any time soon, I've got a lot of stuff to sort out.

And who wants to be the 13th Wolves podcast anyway! :D

Back