• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
Just catching up, seems the limitations of exit polls exposed in the Reform votes? I get the whole science and maths thing but I never quite understood how polling in 130 stations gets you results down to the seat

Just catching up, seems the limitations of exit polls exposed in the Reform votes? I get the whole science and maths thing but I never quite understood how polling in 130 stations gets you results down to the seat
They use the same ones too to keep consistent with previous results. It doesn’t work well with new parties.

At what point do they have another look at projections now there's 10% declared? Looks like Reform's vote is actually higher than initially stabbed at

I can’t believe Rushcliffe is red.

What a result.

Fucking posh pricks! Get in

At what point do they have another look at projections now there's 10% declared? Looks like Reform's vote is actually higher than initially stabbed at
John Curtice reckoned not, just proportionally the seats they expected to do better in have come in early, and with less than expected.

Broxtowe gain. Was that Soubrys old seat?

Exit poll has overstated Reform. Their vote is high as the early declarers are often in Brexity areas.

Bishop Auckland gone Red now too… Labour cleaning up in the North and North East

I reckon they will beat 1997 seat numbers come the end of the night, and Tories might fall short of 3 figures

Bicester & Woodstock goes Lib Dem against exit poll predictions of Tory

New guesses with 80odd declared :

Labour seats & reform seats

435 & 4

Reactions: jlo
Back