• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Kit Thread

I think you were bang on with your prediction last season.
If it is Nike then I'd imagine that prices will sky rocket if a glance at their prices for this season are anything to go by.
I don't think Nike cut the sort of deal Castore do, so the only way they make the same money from it is to sell more or put the price up. I think we both know which option it would be.

I don't buy shirts, but I would buy Nike training stuff in the end of season sale if it looked ok

If it's Nike expect it to be made out of kitchen roll like all their other recent efforts

Back to the days of Molineux and doing it ourselves then. I don't mind that as long as the price reflects it, but then I wouldn't buy it either way so I'm not target market

We have kind of been doing it ourselves with Castore anyway (just not the match kits and the ones we sell to idiots who think £110 for a football top is great).
One of the reasons we have been slightly cheaper that other teams with Castore. So if we are just expanding on that, great I suppose.

From what little I could find out in about 2 mins Googling, it seems that Sudu have the same registered office as Levy UK (Vinny Clarke's company) who I presume were involved in manufacturing our Castore kits.

Hopefully Jeff Shi hasn't been allowed anywhere near the design! I bet they still charge a fortune for them too.

I have noticed that the quality of this season's kits has been noticeably worse than the previous Castore ones.

Both of my son's home and away kits have the sponsor peeling off and my home shirt has the sleeve sponsor peeling off. That doesn't bode well for next season's efforts!

We have kind of been doing it ourselves with Castore anyway (just not the match kits and the ones we sell to idiots who think £110 for a football top is great).
One of the reasons we have been slightly cheaper that other teams with Castore. So if we are just expanding on that, great I suppose.
That's bollocks though.

The biggest reason clubs choose brands is that the brand pays the club to use logo (the license) and use their extensive network of agents and brand marketing to flog shirts and generate income.

We're thinking we can do this without knowledge of producing kit, any expertise in football shirt branding (Vinny does not count as expertise) and any network to sell.

Hubris Jeff strikes again.

I really hope Fosun just fuck off. Cheapskate Ashley cunts.

That's bollocks though.

The biggest reason clubs choose brands is that the brand pays the club to use logo (the license) and use their extensive network of agents and brand marketing to flog shirts and generate income.
Well we have been shit at that bit for years.

To be fair it was only when Fosun came in that our stuff started to spread outside of Wolves only control. Still isn't good enough for a PL team mind.

Well we have been shit at that bit for years.

To be fair it was only when Fosun came in that our stuff started to spread outside of Wolves only control. Still isn't good enough for a PL team mind.
The move to Adidas helped.

Presuming they’ve been doing promo material for the new kits. Can’t see any other reason the players would be in a random industrial estate with their boots.

IMG_0456.jpeg

My Son’s old school friend was doing the photo shoot last week, never mentioned the manufacture although this time last season he was adamant it was gonna be Nike.

Back