• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Bernard Hill 79 probably best known for playing Yosser Hughes in boys from the blackstuff.
He was due to guest at Comic Con in Liverpool this weekend.

A great actor and his performance of Yosser Hughes in Boys from the The Black Stuff was awesome.

He was due to guest at Comic Con in Liverpool this weekend.

A great actor and his performance of Yosser Hughes in Boys from the The Black Stuff was awesome.
I liked all his stuff but that portrayal of Yosser Hughes was ground breaking and pretty unusual at the time. Really resonated with me, up till then I thought it was only me feeling the way Yosser did.

Albini is one of a short list of producers that could make me want to check an album out just because his name is on it. RIP Steve.
A lot of sites unsurprisingly showing his letter pitching to Nirvana for recording In Utero. always worth a re-read.

A lot of sites unsurprisingly showing his letter pitching to Nirvana for recording In Utero. always worth a re-read.

I think he was fairly unflattering about them subsequently - probably because they had some of it remixed by Scott Litt.

Back