• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

prices of tickets are strange. the levellers did a recent(ish) gig at the civic, and they priced tickets at £31. They're at symphony hall next march, and again tickets are £31-£43.

I feel any gig in a medium sized venue is now going to be £60 plus. Bigger artists you're going to be looking at 3 figures a lot of the time.

A friend of mine was looking at tickets for his girls to see Taylor Swift....700 notes,
I was whingeing at 70 quid for the Foo Fighters.
Was hoping to go to the Manics at Trentham but we'll be on our way to catch a ferry at Harwich.
£70 for the foos seems ridiculously cheap. Is that right at the back of the stadium?

Christ. What is it with these horrific ticket prices and people accepting it as normal? I’ll probably never go to another gig again :(

Christ. What is it with these horrific ticket prices and people accepting it as normal? I’ll probably never go to another gig again :(
Ignoring the shitty fees...how much does a gig cost to put on these days?
Break it down and the horrific prices are generally about right.

Obviously some are over priced and then it's down to choice but despite a lot of us being stuck in the 90's, the prices can't be

Graham Coxon's The Weave have announce a couple of gigs around their new single , so I'd imagine there will be an album in the next few months and a full tour announced. Saw him and Rose in Nottingham last year, fantastic.

Are they the ones performing on the line up alongside Johnny Marr at Noel Gallaghers HFBs Warwick Castle gig?

New Jordan Rakei - just sublime, once again. An absolute master of his craft.

Back