• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

Think Mol looks bad... try Rochdale where you can have a piss and still look over the brick wall to see a game. We're spoiled.
Think the joys of watching the game at Rochdale whilst peeing are long gone. Personally speaking I thought it was an excellent development and more teams should have implemented it.

Imagine a temporary structure like that would have regular inspections, like you would with scaffold, so you're always going to go from pass to fail somewhere between inspections. Unfortunately that happened just before the season started, it's like you'd expect them to rebuild it every summer just to make sure that wouldn't fall when it was needed, would cost a fortune.
I’d imagine the inspections to get a safety certificate are at reasonable intervals. Nothing to stop the club ensuring the structure is acceptable prior to such an inspection rather than waiting to be told it’s failed.

I’d imagine the inspections to get a safety certificate are at reasonable intervals. Nothing to stop the club ensuring the structure is acceptable prior to such an inspection rather than waiting to be told it’s failed.
Can't remember the exact details when it was announced that it needed serious work whether it failed purely on the governance of the safety cert or if it was a regular check up.

Can't remember the exact details when it was announced that it needed serious work whether it failed purely on the governance of the safety cert or if it was a regular check up.
All I'm saying is that given how things are now, this seems symptomatic of how they are maintaining Molineux generally now.

Back